Wednesday, July 28, 2010

August Book

I finished Castaway Kid and well before the end of the month actually. I passed it off to my sister and she finished it in 2 days. That just shows how good it is that I don't currently have any Gilmore Girl seasons to watch.

The book for next month is...

1. ...a very easy read if it's like any of the author's other books.
2. ...written by our parent's cousin, Mary Connealy
3. ...entertaining, enjoyable and might even make us laugh out loud
4. ...a mystery
5. ...actually not checked out at libraries around my town. Her latest book is all checked out so I though this option would better suit those strapped for cash. If you don't live in Nebraska, I don't know about your libraries. I hope they have it for you!
6. ...3 books in 1.

Ready for the title?



Get ready to read!

As far as us always posting on Tuesdays.....ummm...clearly we're not keeping our end on that plan. We hope you read along and check back anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Good pick. Glad you liked Castaway Kid too Jill! I read it in 2 days also.

    ReplyDelete